The question is will it be your grieving loved ones, such as family members or friends, who are left to pay the bill or should you plan ahead and buy funeral insurance to cover those costs so that they will have one less worry. Our funeral insurance policies range between $5,000 and $15,000 in value and are available to eligible persons between the ages of 50 and 80. It is never too late to start your insurance plan, although the earlier the better as the premiums are lower at a younger age.
Funeral insurance is a smart choice for everyone because we never know when the time will come. Funeral insurance is affordable and easy to obtain. Funeral insurance provides 100% tax free money to help your loved ones through this emotionally difficult time. Funeral insurance provides the peace of mind of knowing that you have eased the financial burden and stress from your loved ones by taking the important step of buying a plan now to prepare for the future.
- General health conditions
- Smoking habits / tobacco usage
- Lifestyle / dangerous hobbies
- No medical exams – just a simple questionnaire.
- Funeral insurance provides 100% tax free money.
- Premium payment options are monthly, annual, or one single lump sum.
- The premium will be locked in for the life of the policy. Therefore, the cost will not go up – which can be a real advantage for those who are on a budget or are living on a fixed income.
- Funeral costs are constantly getting higher and your current life insurance, if you have any, may not enough to cover medical bills, existing debt, and burial or cremation expenses.
- Funeral insurance provides security and shows those we love that we cared enough about them to plan ahead and to save them from the unnecessary stress of paying for your funeral.
Criteria For Eligibility
- Of Ukrainian ancestry or the spouse of a person deemed to be a Ukrainian
- A Canadian citizen
- Between the ages of 50 and 80
Click here for more or call our office at 204.586.4482
These forms are fillable and can be downloaded: